Ring Size Guide
To ensure that you get an accurate ring size from this guide, please read the following instructions carefully. The best way to get the most accurate size is to have a jeweler size your finger; this is free of cost at our store.
Tips to ensure an accurate measurement
- Avoid measuring cold fingers; as cold fingers are smaller than warm fingers.
- Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day; this will be when your finger is at its largest.
- If your knuckle is much larger than the base of your finger, make sure and measure both the base of your finger as well as your knuckle and select a size between the two to allow enough room to comfortably slip over your knuckle.
- For a wider band (larger than 6mm), select one size larger than what your actual ring size is, wider bands take up more space on the finger.
How to Measure your ring size at home
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger (no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
|Ring Size||Circumference (inch)||Circumference (mm)||Diameter(mm)|
|Size 4||1 13/16||46.8||14.9|
|Size 5||1 15/16||49.3||15.7|
|Size 6||2 1/16||51.9||16.5|
|Size 7||2 1/8||54.4||17.3|
|Size 8||2 1/4||57.0||18.1|
|Size 9||2 5/16||59.5||19.0|
|Size 10||2 7/16||62.1||19.8|
|Size 11||2 9/16||64.6||20.6|
|Size 12||2 5/8||67.2||21.4|
|Size 13||2 3/4||69.7||22.2|